Donate a Goodie Bag
Please consider donating a bag anonymously to a cadet who would not otherwise get one. We will work with the squadrons to find a grateful recipient.
The Regular Membership is intended for all parents of matriculating cadets, regardless of the year you join. The one-time fee of $225 per cadet offers all rights and privileges as outlined in the organization bylaws, and so much more:
- 2 Name tags as of June 1, 2019 (additional name tags extra)
- Appointee Luncheon for Appointee
- Cadet Parent Guide
- Spring Finals Goodies Bag each year
- Annual CPC Event for Cadet and One Guest
- Senior Gift*
- Colorado All Service Academy Ball (CASAB) for Seniors
- Regular updates from CPC & USAFA Information
- Tailgates, Meet & Greets and other activities where the club provides the main dish, meeting and getting to know other parents and just like our cadets, forming bonds that will last a lifetime
NOTE: Costs associated with individual items may vary from year-to-year. Out-of-State members do not have voting privileges nor do their seniors receive the Colorado Senior Gift*.
Member Name Tag
(Note: Two name tags are included with your new CPC membership. A form will be sent to you as part of your membership package.)
The Prep Year Membership is for parents/guardians of USAFA Preparatory School Cadet Candidates. It's a great way to get connected and learn more about the Prep year and beyond! Membership is free for this preparatory year, and you will receive regular general updates from Colorado Parents' Club and USAFA information. Prep Year Members do NOT have voting privileges.
The Sustaining Membership is for persons interested in the objectives of the Colorado Parents' Club, including, but not limited to, families designated as sponsor families by USAFA, and parents, guardians, or designated sponsor families of the Air Force Academy Preparatory School, Alumni Parents and Extended Family of Cadets.
As a Sustaining Member, you will receive regular general updates from Colorado Parents' Club and other USAFA information. Sustaining Members do NOT have voting privileges.